Note: this info is also on a drop down tab above and on Schoology.
Exhibition Proposal due Monday, 5.15.17. Must include:
- Inventory list
- Approximate sizes
- Mode of presentation
- Sat., 5/20: Set-up begins in the high school square gym.
- Sun., 5/21: Set-up continues in the gym.
- Mon., 5/22: Set-up is finalized, works are labeled, installations are straightened and cleaned of debris.
- Wed., 5/24: Show opens to the public 6:30 to 9:00pm.
- Thu., 5/25: Closing night – 6:30 to 9 pm. Note: you may begin to take your work home at 9:00pm. I encourage you to do so if possible.
- Fri., 5/26: Work must be removed from the gym as soon as possible and all work and materials must be removed from the premises by the end of the day. No exceptions. Plan ahead.
Collective Identity (Who are we) paper describing our identity/aesthetic as a group (Honors and Portfolio as one group). Due Tuesday, May 30.
Community Connection.8(4), District Art Show: Your final Community Connection of the year is to focus on some aspect of the WSD Art Show. Due Friday, June 2.
Self-Assessment: For Portfolio Art students. Due Friday, June 2.
Final Sketchbook: For Honors & Portfolio Art students. Due Friday, June 2.
WordPress sites: Due Monday, June 5.
Remember: During the school day (this week) you only have permission to go to the gym for the art show. Do not spoil our big week by becoming a discipline problem.
Note: The art show is your semester final. Below is the rubric for your evaluation.